- Our company culture, which we protect meticulously as an institution, is the fundamental element that determines our management approach, makes us who we are and distinguishes us from others.
- We wish that the company values and priorities are shared with all İldeş Employees and that each employee reflects this culture.
OUR GOLDEN RULES THAT CARRIED US TO THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY
1- Honesty is our first rule in all our work,
2- Learning our job very well,
3- Being able to foresee the outcome of our investment decisions,
4- Not forgetting that we can create value with the right image and reputation,
5- Always being investigative, creative and business developer,
6- Working hard, having a good, correct and modern perspective,
7- Training our employees and contributing to their development,
8- To be fair and equal to our colleagues, ourselves and our subordinate employees,
9- To offer the perfect product with perfect service,
10- Always be respectful of the law.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- To value our customers and to establish relationships based on warmth, respect and love.
- Developing team spirit, cooperation and constant communication
- Reflecting team spirit in our work
- Being honest, fair, moral and respectful of the rules
- Having a tidy, orderly and aesthetic view in all areas of the workplace
BEHAVIORS WE DON'T LIKE
- Taking unnecessary risks
- Behaviors that disregard occupational safety
- Disorderly, irregular and unaesthetic work habits
- Failure to learn from mistakes and mistakes made, and trying to cover up the mistake
OUR PRIORITIES IN OUR ACTIVITIES
- When setting a goal
- When making decisions
- While planning
- While working on improvement, development and investment planning
- Our priority is to gather the elements of Safety - Quality - Service & Cost - around people.
These Priorities Should Never Be Forgotten